With spring break approaching and everyone preparing for their trips, now is as good a time as ever for me to share my top travel essentials! As someone who is always on the go, I’m very meticulous about not forgetting anything. Granted, I usually don’t start packing until the day of…. but I always have exactly what I need to take flight.
- Tote or backpack suits me best. My go to is a large Longchamp shoulder tote that not only fits all my carry on needs, but it’s an accessory and can match your outfit whether you’re keeping a low profile or traveling in style.
- Wireless headphones because when you’re traveling, the last thing you need to hold you up is untangling cords. My favorite are these wireless beats because they connect to your phone via Bluetooth and allow you to move cordless and breezily through your travels.
- Notepad I love to write. And write. And write. And doodle. And write. Who knows, you may have your million dollar idea when you power your phone down for take off and landing. It’ll stick on paper better than a napkin. 😉
- Gel pens To go hand in hand with your notepad, gel pens are my fave. Glitter makes me happy and it’s SO much more fun to read writing when it’s glittery and colorful.
- Passport holder For my ladies (or dudes) going international, this passport holder is so so cute. It’s a fun way to get your vacay feels in full gear rather than a plain ol’ blue passport.
- Gum Y’all already know I love my strawberry orbit gum, but it’s essential now more than ever. If you’re flying, the altitude will for sure make your ears pop. Gum is notorious for being the (tasty) cure.🙂
- Dry shampoo Layovers. Long flights. Getting lost. Sound familiar? When you’re away from a shower and need to freshen up and look out together, dry shampoo is my number one go-to to keep my hair tame and clean looking when held up in travel.
- Reusable water bottle It seems that every time I’m going to buy water, I’m always struck with the feeling of “seriously? I could buy a case of water for that much!”, every time I see the price. Reusable water bottles save you from the jacked up airport prices, AND help the environment. Win-win.
- Hand sanitizer airports and just traveling in general can get dirty. Being sick definitely doesn’t stop most people from catching their flights, so to protect yourself from catching their… whatever they have, disinfectant luckily comes in travel sizes. (And smells nice. 🙂)
- Camera I’m an avid believer in documenting e v e r y t hi n g. Take pictures! Make memories! Do something worth remembering!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite travel essential is! Now enjoy these travel vibe pics via Pinterest: